Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Favorite Song (of the year) :))

_Name: Afterlife
_Artist: Avenged Sevenfold (A7x)

_Link: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amSlFIkxiJ4> (They cut a lot especially the violin parts:(( )

_Link to full song but without the clip: <http://mp3.zing.vn/mp3/nghe-bai-hat/Afterlife-Avenged-Sevenfold.IWZCFEAA.html>
_Why this is my favorite song: I like this song because it talks about people that don't want to leave this world; there's a guy who was trapped in an afterlife, he wants to get out of there because he thinks that he is too young to belong in this vile place.
_Why this song connects to my life: There was a lot of disaster moments like when I did something negatively, I wished that I'd never did those things and everything will come back to normal just like that guy wants to get out of his afterlife and enjoys the peace that he had before.

No comments:

Post a Comment